The Original and the Free
Since the discovery and successful development of the Salt-Vitamin C treatment by persons at lymephotos.com and the creation of the website itself, many, many persons have tried the treatment, having varying degrees of success, and many of these same persons write us regularly to keep us abreast of their situations. To all these correspondents we are grateful. We answer as many emails as we can and offer encouragement to all sufferers from those parasitic diseases that seem to defy canonical medical treatment.
The site focuses on two problems:
- the inability of standard medicine to cure a supposedly bacterial infection with antibiotics, and
- the suspicion that more than a bacterium is involved.
Over the course of many years of suffering from Lyme disease, of using prescribed treatments without cure, of very much research and experiment, we arrived at two conclusions:
We were so pleased, and astounded, with our success we decided to bring this discovery to others, wanting nothing but to conquer this illness in our own lives as well as to help others. We are, other than the Lyme, no different from other people. We are not immune to earning money to defray our costs, nor are we immune to the pride that comes when people give us positive feedback, even at times thanking us. But our goal was, and remains, simple: to beat the damn disease.
- Parasites, of a non-bacterial nature, are part of the illness, and
- pure salt and Vitamin C in combination turned everything around and offered hope.
We also get the occasional requests from others who wish to use pictures and words from our site on their own websites, invariably sites which are commercial and whose owners hope to earn money off the treatment protocol we developed. Lymephotos.com is a non-commercial site that is offered simply and straighforwardly enough to be of help to sufferers. We don't begrudge anyone the opportunity to make money but the site contains our copyrighted words, pictures and treatment. If making money had been a goal we would have tried doing it from day one. So, just in case the information on the site is unclear we feel we must add the following:
- The Salt-Vitamin C treatment protocol was created and developed by individuals at lymephotos.com. This is demonstrable in fact and in law.
- Other than buying the salt and Vitamin C, there is no need to spend a penny to learn and use the treatment protocol.
- Any suggestion, implication or statement of supposed connections between lymephotos.com or the treatment protocol any other websites or persons not with lymephotos.com are untrue and must not occur; otherwise, such website owners must be prepared to retract the same.
- All the contents, including the pictures, on lymephotos.com are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced elsewhere in any form. This is basic copyright law and is explicitly stated on the site.
- As a matter of more or less settled case law, links on websites to other unaffiliated sites is legal. Lymephotos.com neither invites, endorses nor condemns such linkages on other sites to our site. But we do not allow reproduction of our contents on other sites or even offsite reproduction and use, for example, in periodicals. We are not affiliated with any other website. If a website owner wants our pictures or information made available to their visitors they should simply refer them to lymephotos.com. We are only a click away!
- Lymephotos.com is not a business. It produces no, zero, zilch income and this was by design. We have no connections to, do not endorse, and do not really enjoy others trying to profit monetarily from our work. Our site exists only to inform and help. If we change our policy you will find such changes prominently and plainly stated on this site itself. And if you have any ideas for how we might alter our site to help you feel free to write!
© 2006-2007 lymephotos.com