The Salt and Vitamin C Treatment
The Essential Treatment is basically
Treatment protocol developed by individuals at lymephotos.com
- Body weight in pounds/10 = total daily consumption in grams, so
Use pure salt (sodium chloride) without any additives such as
- 1 gram of Salt, and
- 1 gram of Vitamin C
- for each 10 pounds of body weight.
- silica, or
- If you use powdered salt or Vitamin C be aware that
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) = 5 grams, thus
- 1 tablespoon (tbs) = 15 grams.
- One should space out these into three or more doses each day.
For example, a 150 pound individual would swallow 15 grams
of each in total as
- 5 grams of each in the morning,
- 5 grams of each at midday and
- 5 grams of each in the evening.
- Total daily consumption should not exceed
18 grams of each per day.
- Drink lots of water.
- High doses can be very hard on the stomach.
Experiment; start with lower doses, such as
3 grams each 5 times a day
to get your daily total.
Again, drink plenty of water.
© 2006-2007 lymephotos.com